The Guide to E-Commerce PersonalizationOn the business landscape there is one powerful consumer preference that persists regardless of what tools, technologies, and tactics arise to change the game: personalization.
Indeed, while today’s consumers can buy anything from a pair of shoes to a new car from the convenience of their smartphone, an enduring expectation remains — they expect brands to treat them like a unique individual. And most consumers do not hesitate to penalize brands that fail to deliver on their high expectations for personalization.
Report Snap Shot
This guide will cover:
- How to use micro-conversions and micro-interactions to glean visitor data
- Why a little friction on the customer journey is a good thing
- Key questions for designing e-commerce personalization
- Common obstacles to delivering personalized content
- How auto-personalization helps brands deliver on the promise of personalization