This privacy statement applies to the following companies:
- Inbox Insight Group Limited (registered in England under number 10499998 whose address is Inbox Insight Limited, 1 Exchange Square, Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8FJ);
- Inbox Insight Limited (registered in England under number 7179598 whose address is Inbox Insight Limited, 1 Exchange Square, Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8FJ); and
- Inbox Insight Inc (registered in Delaware under number 6243428) whose Address of Incorporation is at 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware 19808, United States of America and whose Registered Address is at 60 State Street, Suite 700, Boston, Massachusetts, 02109 United States of America.
Inbox Insight (together referred to as “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We gather and process data in accordance with the prevailing European and North American data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 and the Data Protection Act (2018).
It covers the following websites:
This policy, together with our terms and conditions (a copy of which can be found here: https://www.insightsforprofessionals.com/terms ), sets out the basis on which we will process personal data we collect about you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide:
- Registering to use our website.
- Subscribing to our services.
- When attending trade shows or events.
- Requesting further information, services or content.
- Completing surveys that we use for research purposes.
This includes your title, gender, full name, address and other communication contact information, job title, company affiliation and attributes concerning your job.
Details of your visits to our website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Details of the computer or other device that you are using.
- Details of the web browser you are using.
- Details of your language settings.
- Traffic data.
- Location data.
- Other communication data.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required to resolve your enquiry or issue.
3. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for system administration purposes.
We may aggregate such information and provide it to our advertisers. This is statistical data concerning browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
5. Storage of personal data
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect information from:
- Unauthorised access.
Our security systems include authenticated access to internal databases. We also encrypt and anonymise data wherever it is appropriate to do so. We regularly take back-ups of our data. We regularly review overall Web security and audit procedures.
In conforming with data protection laws, we endeavour to implement appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it. Our servers, on which your personal data is kept, are located in the United Kingdom.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet to our site: any such transmission is at your own risk.
6. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with relevant information, products or services of a type that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out the requirements of any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We are committed to responsible email sending practices. We only send email to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. If at any time you do not wish to receive emails from us, please use the unsubscribe functionality contained in all of our communications.
Alternatively, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by post to Data Protection Co-ordinator, Inbox Insight Limited, 1 Exchange Square, Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8FJ; or by telephone on +44 (0) 1962 831200.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services but only where you have requested us or indicated to us to do so: for example where we have sent you an offer that you have responded to.
7. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to whom we may be considering selling or who may be considering buying the whole or part of our business or assets.
Where we have sent you an offer that you have responded to, we may pass your details to the relevant third party who has made that offer.
We use HubSpot Inc, Salesforce.com Inc and Citrix Systems Inc. to assist us in managing your data. While these companies are located in the United States, they have joined the Privacy Shield system allowing the processing of data by that company in accordance with the GDPR.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- Comply with any legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Inbox Insight, our customers, or others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
8. Your rights
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include:
- Right to make a “Subject Access Request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you.
- Right of correction (or where appropriate erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate.
- Right to data erasure.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data.
Right to contact and make enquiries of our Data Protection Co-ordinator via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Data Protection Co-ordinator, Inbox Insight Limited, 1 Exchange Square, Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8FJ.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1962 831200.
- Right to complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Please be aware that if you exercise one of these rights, that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to undergo some verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
- Contract – to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you. If you are not able to provide this data, it is possible that we will be unable properly to perform our side of any contract with you.
- Legitimate Interest – In order to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data about you. We also have a separate legitimate interest to engage in direct marketing with you where you have ascribed to our service. As indicated in section 9 you may unsubscribe for this service at any time.
- Consent – We may also rely on your consent to use your personal data.
9. Data Retention
We normally hold and process your data for a maximum of twenty four (24) months from the date when you last interacted with our services. In this context “interact” means following a link which we send you, or authenticating yourself on one of our websites. We will delete your data earlier where you request us to do so as provided for below.
In any event we will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by post to Data Protection Co-ordinator, Inbox Insight Limited, 1 Exchange Square, Jewry Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8FJ; or by telephone on +44 (0)1962 831200.
Our websites and email bulletins frequently contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not set and are not responsible for those policies.
10. Analytic Suppliers
In common with the majority of comparable trading companies that use the internet we occasionally use your personal data to help Analytic Suppliers match relevant ads to you using the data analytics of those Analytic Suppliers. However, we only use the data in that way where you are a subscriber to the services of Analytic Suppliers and have therefore agreed to this service by acceding to the relevant Agreements of those Analytic Suppliers. We mean by Analytic Suppliers: Facebook; Google; Twitter and Microsoft.
Analytic Suppliers supply us with statistical information on how users interact with our website to help us improve our user experience.
We do not control the countries outside the United Kingdom in which those Analytic Suppliers process data. Where you have acceded to use the services of those Analytic Suppliers that accession includes our right to use that data in the manner described above.
We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
12. Privacy Shield
With respect to Personal Information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Inbox Insight is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Inbox Insight may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Inbox Insight commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with enquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Inbox Insight via: email@example.com.
Inbox Insight has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU. EU individuals may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Should you wish to request access to a whitepaper without completing the survey on our landing pages, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.