2021 Widen Connectivity ReportExplore the connection between marketing, information, and customer experience
The Widen Connectivity Report is an ongoing study about the challenges marketers and creatives face when trying to balance technology with human touch. This year’s report explores the connection between marketing, information, and customer experience. We surveyed multiple leading brands to gather our findings.
Report Snap Shot
Download this report to explore how leading brands use product information, including data, marketing content, and digital assets, to deepen audience connections and excel in digital commerce.
Key findings from this year’s Connectivity Report:
- Product data is critical in building customer trust, but it cannot act alone
- Complete accuracy is table stakes for the digital shelf
- Objective information is the backbone of a strong marketing story
- Personalisation takes a back seat to lending a helping hand
- Technology is needed to translate information into engaging customer experiences