Engage or Die: How Companies that Act Fast on Engagement Outpace the CompetitionIn the UK alone, disengagement costs businesses up to £85 billion a year in lost productivity.
While many businesses are increasing their interest and effort, they still struggle to create an environment that engages the employees, which is crucial for business success. Engaged employees are more likely to innovate, collaborate, and go beyond the basics because they feel they have a stake in the company's positive outcome.Download Report
Report Snap Shot
- 67% —Translating feedback into change initiatives
- 43% —Lengthy time periods between data collection and action
- 43% —Lack of resources (staff, time or money) to do the work
- 35% —Communicating the results
- 31% —Inconsistent processes throughout the organisation