Demand Generation Masterclass: How to Follow Up MQLsB2B buyers no longer follow a linear path to purchase - and the evolution in the way buyers interact with companies means marketers and sales need to adapt too.
The purpose of lead nurturing communications is to continuously demonstrate your company’s value through a series of optimized value exchanges that guide your leads (and their influencers) towards your desired destination – a sale.
Report Snap Shot
In this guide, discover:
- Email nurture workflows: When and how to use them
- The importance of multi-channel nurture
- Example multi-channel nurture workflow
- MQL to SQL: When to hand over a qualified lead
- An introduction to lead scoring
- Top tips for your follow-up emails and phone calls
- Automating your workflows with sequences