Data & Analytics: A Data-Driven Activation Guide and Category ReportIdentify demand for Data & Analytics solutions via intent intelligence
Even though 85% of businesses plan to invest in analytics and business intelligence tools, only 37% have actually implemented them successfully. Meanwhile, 70% of organizations struggle to utilize data for decision-making purposes due to lack of analytics know-how and resources. Companies looking to be competitive, agile and future-ready need to onboard the tools and develop the skills necessary to take full advantage of the data at their disposal. What this means for Data & Analytics vendors is that significant sales and revenue opportunity exists – providing you know who to target, when and how…
Report Snap Shot
- What are the greatest challenges facing IT professionals?
- How can key market trends and investment areas guide Data & Analytics companies?
- Where does current demand for Data & Analytics solutions lie?
- How can resonating content be created to engage in-market buyers?
- What’s next in this space?