B2B Tech Buyer Behavior: Unique Insights for 2021/22 – State of Buying ReportUnlock key B2B tech buyer insights essential to your 2022 planning
Over 40% of senior IT professionals believe Data Protection is the most prevalent concern in the Cybersecurity market. More than a third plan to invest between $250,000-$500,000 on Cybersecurity over the next 18 months. Discover the latest B2B tech buyer insights that reveal strong in-market tendencies to help you better understand and engage your target buyers. Based on our own first party research, this in-depth report reveals key trends in tech buyer behavior to help perfect your targeting techniques and improve your 2022 planning…
Report Snap Shot
- Top challenges identified by tech buyers
- Areas of planned investment for tech buyers over the next 18 months
- Tech buyer trends – comparing first party research to intent data
- Rate of engagement from tech buyers when it comes to researching purchase decisions
- Competitor trends through benchmarking and dashboard analysis.