Director’s Club HR Roundtable - Planning for And Navigating to A New NormalThe common challenges HR Leaders are facing during COVID-19
Understanding how Covid-19 is impacting the health of colleagues and their households is an ongoing exercise. It is important organisations show genuine care for their staff and take steps to understand their individual circumstances. And a one-size-fits-all approach shows a lack of empathy for how the situation impacts individuals. This roundtable discussion highlights and debates the common challenges HR Leaders are facing including.
Report Snap Shot
- Furloughing and redundancy.
- Working from home productivity.
- Planning for a return to the workplace.
- The Health and safety of colleagues.
- The moral and ethical treatment of colleagues during lockdown.