2020 Analytics Happiness and Attributes ReportAcross the globe, people want to do more with data. When they do, the magic happens. When they can’t, they’re sad and frustrated.
We surveyed 3,028 business and data analysts, data scientists, and leaders across six of the most digitally-advanced countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. They shared their overall mood towards data science and analytics, including their wins and losses—even their hopes and dreams in 2020.
Report Snap Shot
In this report, you will find:
- Top three benefits and challenges to embracing analytics
- Most important data skills identified as game-changers
- Top three concerns for the future
- Best technology enablers for your business
- Key practices for leading digital transformation