7 Powerful Ways to Evolve Your Accounting ProcessesHow often do organisations evaluate the risk of not changing?
Organisations regularly evaluate the risks associated with changes in process, technology, and people, and decide whether to make a change based on these risks. However, today, change is no longer optional. Doing things "the traditional way" is no longer a formula for success.
Report Snap Shot
- The status quo in accounting and finance
- The risks of legacy processes
- Why organisations stick with the status quo
- 7 ways to help accounting professionals embrace change
- The upside to change - and the future of accounting