A Quick Guide to Stopping RansomwareBusinesses should not have to choose between extortion and losing precious data.
This quick guide outlines a few proactive steps you can take to reduce the likelihood that you’ll fall victim to a crypto ransomware attack.
Report Snap Shot
Five General Tips:
- Make sure endpoint security is installed and updated
- Check regularly that backups and business continuity is functioning
- Ensure Windows is patched and up to date, as well as any plugins used
- Use a modern browser with at least an ad blocker installed
- Show file extensions for known file types