How Do Your Investment Priorities Compare with CIOs Worldwide?The 2018 Harvey Nash/KPMG CIO Survey shows how CIOs are benefiting from bigger budgets and headcount growth, following years of focus on cutting costs.
Investment in 'shadow IT' is growing and as more business functions take control of their own IT spend, CIOs must adjust and think smart about how they control and influence technology within the business.
Report Snap ShotRead this report to find out:
- what’s driving the growth in IT budgets
- why CIOS must adapt the way they control technology in the business
- where CIOs are focusing digital strategies to gain competitive advantage
- what new technologies organisations are prioritising for investment
- how smart CIO are managing their resources to get the skills they need.