Putting Healthcare Security Under the MicroscopeForescout analyzes deployment data to better understand the cybersecurity risks facing healthcare organizations today.
This research report provides healthcare organizations security and risk management leaders with insight into the types of devices connecting to medical networks, their associated risks and recommendations for a security strategy that goes beyond just securing medical devices.
Report Snap Shot
- Today's healthcare environments are increasingly diverse
- Legacy Windows operating systems are a major vulnerability
- Segmentation strategies are lacking
- Device vendor sprawl needs to be tamed
- Common services left on leave the network vulnerable