Why There’s Growing Interest in Virtual Desktops for Remote WorkersMany companies are looking at virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions and how to exploit the benefits of the cloud as part of their digital transformation journey.
Desktop virtualization is not new, but it has several benefits. It offers a secure workspace for WFH. It can make remote support effective and efficient. It also allows for seamless shifting between remote and in-office work. And it does all of this with a very effective ROI in the long run.
Report Snap Shot
- The differing benefits between VDI in the cloud and on-premises
- Security and the virtual desktop experience – why it’s more effective
- How you can optimize control, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Making the business case for virtual desktops
- Best practices to transform your VDI with Horizon and Windows Virtual Desktops