Managing Kubernetes Performance at ScaleOperational Best Practices
Eva Tuczai, Advanced Engineer Engagement Manager and Asena Hertz, Product Marketing Director, of Turbonomic, share field-tested experience for Kubernetes day 2 operations and beyond. Learn how to confront the problems you might face with performance and application health in a Kubernetes environment.
Report Snap Shot
- Learn Kubernetes basic concepts and their role in the development of an application
- Identify and mitigate day-to-day challenges to Kubernetes environments and performance
- Dive into challenges and operational oddities that occur in production environments
- Use growth and capacity management techniques with your Kubernetes environment
- Gain the flexibility to adapt to continuously fluctuating demands at scale