Moving to Industrial RPA With the Help of a Robotic Operating Model
During the last three years, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has emerged as the fastest growing new form of automation. The reasons for this are many, but the bottom line is that automating business processes with RPA delivers value significantly quicker than traditional forms of automation. However, as companies start to recognise the potential of full RPA it has become more and more evident that reaching industrial level benefit is a totally different challenge compared to the benefits achieved for individual pilots.
Report Snap Shot
- The maturity model for RPA
- What is a robotic operating model and why is it relevant?
- The recipe for a successful ROM
- How to get started with a proper robotic operating model setup
- Digital Workforce as a company