The Growing Shift from MSSPs to MDRs"Business leaders face many challenges when trying to secure their digital assets and operations from cyber threats."
Security talent is expensive to hire and retain and products alone cannot stop a motivated attacker. As a result, many organizations are turning towards Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services to help keep their data and assets safe and compliant.Listen to Podcast
Podcast Snap Shot
- Explores the current state of MDR
- Untangles the definition of the acronym
- Challenges organizations are facing when it comes to securing their assets
- How MDR services are helping companies to fight back against threats
- What to consider when choosing an MDR provider