Security Automation: Best PracticesA guide to making your security team successful with automation
The best security postures are those that are built on efficiency and time-to-response. While processes make it possible to get a job done faster, creating ones that solve practical problems and result in measurable efficiency gains can be a time-consuming task, and without the expertise required to create and build them, they simply don’t get done. This is where security automation comes in.Read Report
Report Snap Shot
This best practice guide will explore:
- What is your security automation?
- How to prepare your security organization for success
- Build or buy?
- Adding automation when the time si right
- Knowing which tasks are ideal for automation
- Implementing security automation