Making the Move to a Cloud-Based DNS ServicePoor DNS performance can lead to slow page loads, dissatisfied customers, and lost business.
Cloud-based DNS services extend DNS performance, resiliency, and scalability, helping you ensure superior user experiences.
Report Snap Shot
This whitepaper will take a closer look at:
- The critical role DNS plays in the user experience
- The difference between unicast and anycast-based DNS implementations
- The hidden costs, risks, and challenges of managing your own DNS infrastructure
- The performance, reliability, and security advantages of a cloud-based DNS service
- How a cloud-based DNS service can help you improve the user experience, contain costs, and free up valuable IT staff to focus on strategic business imperatives