B2B Multi Channel Marketing Strategy: UK vs US [Infographic]Delve into the state of B2B multi channel strategy on both sides of the Atlantic
Direct Marketing is the top channel most critical to strategy for senior B2B marketers in the UK (28%) and the US (32%). Email (26%) and Mobile (25%) follow in priority for UK B2B marketers while Programmatic Advertising (28%), Email and Organic Social (both 24%) for the US. Discover key similarities and differences of UK vs US B2B multi channel strategy supported by first party insights in this easy-to-digest infographic.
Report Snap Shot
- Side by side analysis into the channels most critical to overall strategy success
- Why the percentage of channels outsourced differs from UK to US
- Channels senior B2B marketers are intending to invest more in this year
- Greatest pain points around multi channel management
- Which overarching KPIs are used to measure multi channel strategy effectiveness