Sophos Incident Response Planning Guide
What’s the best way to stop a cyberattack from turning into a full breach? Prepare in advance. Often, after an organisation experiences a breach, they’ll realise they could have avoided a lot of cost, pain, and disruption if they had an incident response plan in place. This incident response guide will help you to define the framework for your cybersecurity incident response plan, learn the 10 main steps your plan should include, and understand the role managed detection and response (MDR) services play in supporting your plan.
Report Snap Shot
- Preparation: Processes and Procedures
- Identification: Types of Incidents
- Containment: Best Practices
- Eradication: Targeted Removal
- Recovery: Post Incident Review