Hybrid Cloud Strategy for DummiesA guide to streamlining and strengthening your IT ecosystem to realise your business' objectives.
Cloud computing is taking over the world of IT – and it is growing more complex and multi-faceted every day. Businesses can create their clouds in-house, sign up for public cloud services or create hybrid environments; architects and engineers must manage connections, integrations, portability issues, resource options, orchestration, storage, and more... It’s difficult to know where to begin!
Report Snap Shot
Download this ebook to learn:
- Key cloud strategy considerations
- The 10 reasons why you should develop a cloud strategy
- How to architect maximum cloud flexibility
- The 4-phase approach to cloud infrastructure
- How to achieve cloud agility with Infrastructure as Code