What is a category hub?
As content amplification sits at the core of what we do, we’re consistently aware of the topics that are grabbing the attention of our audience.
To utilize this, IFP offers organizations the ability to set up a Category Hub around these engaging topics and trends. IFP will design and populate your category hub on a bespoke subject relevant to you, targeting a qualified audience that is already interested in your content, in order to:
- Position your brand as a leader, with full ownership of your Hub
- Educate your target audience in a fully immersive, user-friendly platform
- Track engagement across every article, report, infographic and video in real-time, via your own secure analytics dashboard
Your strongest assets that are most relevant to the theme will be hosted on your Category Hub, as well as reports and articles created specifically around the theme, to support the drive. Content is released against a pre-agreed content calendar.
How does it work?
What do we need from you?
We'll need you to provide:
- A landing page URL with tracking
- Video(s) to feature on your hub
- Webinar(s) to feature on your hub
- HTML creatives
- A high-resolution logo
- A company bio
- Social URLs/handles
- Your brand guidelines
We'll also design your display banners, and work together on ensuring all content draft and designed by our in-house team of content specialists will meet your expectations.
Please contact us on the form below if you'd like to learn more about our Category Hubs: